Swedish Massage Therapy:
Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being
It is widely used to obtain relief from muscle and joint pain caused by repetitive overuse in the workplace, injury, postural imbalance and many more specific conditions including:
- Headaches, migraine
- Neck and back pain, whiplash
- Sprains, strains and tendonitis
- Sciatic pain
- Muscle spasm
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- And many more
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Stress reduction
- Improved blood circulation, decreased swelling
- Alleviation of muscle pain, tightening, spasm
- Treatment of injuries (sprains, strains, tendonitis)
- Treatment of secondary pain (e.g. from pregnancy, stress, etc.)
- Easement of pain and restrictions in joints
- Assistance in prevention of muscle injuries
- Enhancement of body posture
- And much more!
Cranial Sacral Techniques:
I am currently undergoing studies for Cranial Sacral.
What is it?
Cranial Sacral is a gentle, non-invasive, hands-on technique, developed by an American osteopathic physician almost one hundred years ago. The theory and practice is based on understanding the continuous subtle movements of the cranial bones.
How a treatment helps:
- helps restore normal cranial mobility
- releases abnormal myofascial restrictions and tensions in the body
- releases abnormal restrictions in the head
- eases restrictions of nerves
- optimizes cerebrospinal fluid movement through the central nervous system
- helps restore misaligned bones to their proper positions (assising troubles with back, hips, shouders, knees)